Monday, May 19, 2008

mmm....i love to munch on sundried tomatoes, roasted red pepper and kalamata olives...

sooo...

thats me and the boy. ^

im still a bit tired from the whole"prom" thing.
and while at first it seems somewhat...overdone?
it really was....quite amazing.

i got the dress at an itty-bitty nearby bridal shop.

so the boy came over and we took pictures in my expansive woodland.
boy was scared because he said woodland creatures would attack him??
sure like a squirrels gonna hurt some six foot four inches guy?
i think not!


i went and got my hair and makeup done at this near by spa in the morning....let me tell you- was not pleased.

i had to fix a whole bunch of stuff when i got home.
fortunately all my hair took to fix was my mom and her curling iron :)

but overall, the actual prom was fun
ok so the food kinda sucked, it happens.
oh and another plus, i actually got the boy the dance a majority of the time.
:)

afterwards, we went to the boy's friends house and went in the hotttt tub.
i was uber excited because i was able to wear my new swimsuit.
its black and a bandeau-ish top.
surprisingly, i got at old navy and i actually like it alot.

quite comfy also.
so it was funfunfun.
:)

No comments: